Special pasta for the whole family. Read the step by step instructions for pasta with prosciutto.
225 ml cream 35% milk fat
25 grams butter
250 grams of pasta spaghetti
8 slices prosciutto calf Pader
1. Put the pasta in a large pot of boiling water, without lid on the pot lid and cook until tender.
2. At the same time, heat the cream in a small, heavy saucepan until it boils.
3. Lower heat to simmer rather than boil.
4. Add the butter and let it cook for about 10 minutes while boiling pasta.
5. Drain the pasta, put it back in the pot and pour the cream on top.
6. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and add the prosciutto making a chopped.